Here at Sur-Ron Motor Bikes Quality and Assurance means a thousand words. Thats why we stand behind all our products with our extensive Nation Wide Warranty!
Any Warranty, Service or Parts related requests and enquiries must be forwarded to our Tech Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have purchased from your local stockist then please refer back to your local store for warranty assistance.
- 1 Year on Electric Bikes, Scooters & Skateboards
- 6 Month’s on Products Sold as “Ex-Demo” or “Refurbished” items
- 3 Month’s on any Parts & Accessories*
What Our Warranty Covers:
- Manufacturers Faults, defects and/or Failure
- Original Purchasers of Product where a Receipt is Presentable
What We Don’t Cover:
- Damage or Failure due to misuse (eg. freestyle activities)
- Damage caused by failure to service or uphold regular maintenance
- Damage caused from water, natural disaster, fires, storms or floods
- Damage caused from foreign objects or debris
- Damage caused by incorrect fitment, installation or assembly
- Damage caused during freight (Please opt for freight insurance at the checkout if you require)
- Wear and Tear Items eg. Tyres, Tubes, Bearings, Brake Pads & Discs
- Modification, Alterations, and Installation of parts that are not supplied as original equipment or where the device is altered from it’s original manufacturers state
- Failure of components/parts/accessories used on foreign brands products, for “DIY” purposes or where the item is used on products that are not Ampd Brothers branded items. Eg. Ampd Brothers batteries used on home made custom built bikes.
- Persons who are not the Original Purchaser as listed on the Receipt
- Claims outside the Valid Warranty Date from the Date of Receipt
- Products that were won as Prizes in exclusive competitions or giveaways
- Any Packaging required to pack items Securely for Return Repairs
- *Accessories such as Clothing, Bags, Tyres, Tubes, Serviceable Fluids, Perishables or Wear and Tear items
What Happens When I Have a Warranty Problem?
- Contact a member of our team to assist with diagnosing the problem
- If a manufacturers fault is established we will ship out the replacement part OR
- If the fault requires a technician to diagnose, repair or install components we will direct you to one of our dealers, a local bike store or technician for further attention OR
- In extreme and isolated cases we will arrange return of the product to us at our own expense.
Note: Items that are required to be returned for repairs will need to be packed securely for freight, of which it is up to the purchaser to ensure that the product is packed securely for this return process. Any Damages caused during freight are not warrantable nor covered by Ampd Brothers.
Sur-Ron Motor Bikes takes customer safety seriously and with this in mind we hereby declare that any modification, alterations, and installation of parts that are not Sur-Ron Motor Bikes parts or supplied as original equipment by the manufacturer are not covered by warranty.
Sur-Ron Motor Bikes will void any product warranty immediately and not take any responsibilities for any problems arising from modifications, alterations, or aftermarket replacement on the following parts (including but not limited to): battery, motor, controller, throttle, transmission system, suspension systems and braking systems, etc.
The above mentioned alteration or modification to such parts can pose serious safety risks that could cause injury or even death.